Thursday, May 15, 2008

Emotional, in a Different Way

So. I've calmed down. I'm still completely excited about the fact that I'm sleeping in a castle. Because, seriously, who can say that they've slept in a castle? This girl!

I've kind of, sort of settled into my room. After unpacking a little I decided to unplug with my trusty iPod while writing postcards to the ones I love.

A little note? Don't unplug with your iPod while writing postcards to the ones you love. It'll just make you homesick. And it might make you cry a little. Or a lot. And it maybe, just maybe might make you miss your boyfriend and you might just yearn to be in his arms and you might just consider selling your soul for a moment with him just so he can kiss your forehead and hear him say he loves you.

I'm just saying.

No comments: