Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Little Things! They Make Me Happy!

So I was rushing to get to the presentation this morning. (Because we all know I am not a morning person.) As I stepped outside and hobbled across the cobblestones (because having a sprained ankle totally hinders your rushing--good to know) I saw a furry little something loitering on the edges of the property. More than that, the black and white little furry something spotted me.

Before I knew it, a chubby, purry kitty was making me his new friend. And I could not have been happier.

He was so cute! And friendly! And soft and furry! And chubby! And did I mention friendly? Seriously, this cat had no problem with curling up on a stranger's foot. Because that was just what he did. And instead of being annoyed that the purry furry was making me late I squealed and made him my friend. And considered making him my souvenir for a brief second. But then I remembered about the weight limits on the planes. And the fact that I can't have a pet in my hall.

Bummer. He totally made me forget that I missed my friends and family for a second. But hey! I'm staying at a freakin' castle! I gotta get over this.

No comments: